Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Search For A Blog Title

   "Kalays Korner"... Sound pathetic right? This is my blog title after a couple hours of my exam.       I'm sure that you are wondering what is the relation of my blog title with the exam.
   
    The story goes like this. .. When my exam was about to finish, Lhira texted me "Kalay tapus ka na  ba?" and then I replied "Oo, tayo na, sa likod ka dumaan at baka makaistorbo ka sa mga nag mamardigras"
     On our way to our classroom I was curious of what my classmates are doing since they are laughing.
As I enter the classroom they are writing so I followed them. (hehehehe)
     I asked Rheyvo "Uy Rheyvo, anung gagawin? Pengeng papel ha." Rheyvo replied "Gagawa daw tayo ng title para sa Blog natin"
     I can't think any title that will suit my personality. When Sir Lacsam collected the paper he talked about the titles of my classmates. Snap! I guessed what would be my title! SWEET TEMPTATION OF AN ANGEL. But Sir Lacsam guessed a cute and simple title for me KALAYS KORNER. I'm confused  
with what I'm going to choose. My guessed title or Sir Lacsam's title that he gave to me. After a few minutes, I have decided that KALAYS KORNER was also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment